(*Disclaimer: Please note that treatment results will vary from individual to individual.)
Brighter, fresher, glowing, rejuvenated skin
Solihull Medical Cosmetic Clinic is proud to provide a new treatment to help improve the tone and elasticity and appearance of the skin, which may lead to a fresher glowing complexion, as seen with many celebrities and TV presenters.
What is involved?
A series of microinjections with a mixture introduced to the skin. Skin lift may allow restructuring of the skin tissue to favour different biological reactions of the skin. The injection includes up to 20 different types of vitamins, proteins, minerals, and coenzymes, which may rehydrate and revitalise the skin.
The result is often tighter skin tone and texture. Most patients see results after their first treatment. Usually a series of 2-4 treatments spaced over 2-3 weeks apart and then 3 monthly is required. There are no risks apart from mild bruising. Dr Sagoo has been trained to carry out the treatments.
As we age, our skin may tend to lose vital nutrients as a result of sun exposure, hormonal changes, poor diet and poor circulation, which causes us to age. Using the Skinlift technique, the aging face, neck, hands and décolleté line may be rejuvenated. The procedure includes the use of specific fillers, multi-vitamins, amino acids, co-enzymes and minerals, which are injected into to the aging skin. The skin may look more rested, radiant, glowing and firmer after the treatment. MesoLift usually includes at least five separate vitamins.
- Vitamin A may act on the flexibility of the skin by controlling the growth of the epidemis cells, keratinisation, and may correct partial thinning of the dermis related to ageing.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant, and may help to maintain the integrity of the skin and other tissues by opposing the formation of free radicals.
- Vitamin C may stimulate synthesis of collagen and may inhibit production of melamine.
- Vitamin B group is essential to the good biological balance of the skin.
- Vitamin K plays an important part in regulation of microcirculation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the Skinlift do?
Skinlift may allow the restructuring of the skin tissue, since the formulation has been designed to favour different biological reactions of the skin by the addition of certain supplements:
- Vitamins may provide an anti-deficiency function
- Amino acids may allow better protein construction
- Minerals may guarantee the ionic balance of the medium
- Coenzymes may activate the biochemical reactions
- Nucleic acids may stimulate synthesis
The Skinlift may improve skin tone and texture. Many of our patients report that their skin feels tighter.
When do I see results?
Most patients see some improvement of their appearance immediately after their first treatment, although this, will wear off in time. A package of six treatments, with an additional treatment a few times during the year for maintenance, is recommended.
Why do I need more than one treatment?
The effects of the Skinift are cumulative. Your body may develop more collagen and elastin slowly over time.
What are the risks of the Skinlift?
There is a very small chance of bruising, which can easily be covered with makeup. Any potential bruising is minimized using our technique.
For further information of this procedure phone for a consultation with Dr. Sagoo on 0845 603 6150